Contact Us

Contact Us
Posted on 07/31/2017
Parents seeking referral information should contact their local special education representative.

Regional referrals may only be made by a School District representative to LEARN Student Support Services.

Please contact Bridgette Gordon-Hickey for more information at 860-434-4800 ext. 134.

Questions or comments?  Email us at